22 January 2015

DREAMS

dreams: a cherished aspiration, ambition, or idea.



Everyone has a dream. It doesn't matter what it is. Everyone has one. Whether it's big or small, long term or short term, it's something we have. And, nowadays, people don't really say anything about achieving your dream. They all talk about doing the things that get you money, not happiness. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying we are forgetting that the aim in life is your happiness.

Dreams are made to be lived, so until you do something it is just a dream. Do something to make it a reality. It could be something small like telling someone what it is, or you could start conquering it. What I'm trying to say is: Live your dream, so later when someone asks one what your dream is, you can say "I'm living it."

Lots of people are afraid people will judge you by your dream. But the truth is, why should it matter to them. It's your dream, why is it their business what you want to do. Forget about those negative comments, those people that downgrade you because they obviously don't want what's best for you. Your reality should be your dream. Reality is a hard thing. I'm not going to lie and say it's easy, it's not. But that shouldn't stop you. So please, whether you take a big or small step, achieve your dream.

My dream is to write, well, to write a book, write something that has pages and chapters, that has a beginning, middle and end. At the moment, I am currently doing exactly that. And I can tell you, I am beyond happy when I do it. Which is why I'm writing this post. But I have to do it. What I mean is, you won't achieve your dream if you don't get up and do it. It will take effort but at the end, it'll be worth it.

Disclaimer: This is not my own image

No comments:

Post a Comment