10 May 2015

RHINELAND

As I am doing German for my GCSE's, I got given the chance to visit The Rhineland with school. I was lucky enough to go with some of my closest friends and honestly had a great time with lots and lots of laughing along the way! I thought I would share some of the photos I took there.


At one point, we tried to find this old German playground and our group, being our group and not realising that our teachers had left us talking outside the loos, we got kinda stranded and decided it would be good idea just to guess where we were going. The high standard map reading, that we all participated in was well...helpful.


There were also lots of vintage German shops, which I ran in with my camera. As you may have noticed though in the photo above, the vintage shops were not as German as we assumed as they all had English posters etc. Crazy, right.

I am so grateful that I got the opportunity to go, even if we didn't speak much German.

No comments:

Post a Comment