14 July 2015

CHECKS AND T-BARS


DRESS : H&M

Recently, I bought these cute little shoes from somewhere on the high street, unfortunately I actually don't know where they were from due to short memory span problems. Anyway, I know these shoes are kinda like 5 year old shoes, but I actually adore them, even though there have been multiple comments about them like, 'I had shoes like them...when I was 2'.


As you can tell this outfit is pretty simple and easy to put together, but I have more outfit posts planned and which will hopefully make their way to the blog.
For this outfit, I have put together a black and white checkered dress, which is quite simple and literally goes with everything and anything, so for me, a necessity item in my wardrobe. The shoes as well are a petrol blue with wide t-bars with a dark purple sole giving the outfit a bit of colour. Finally, a beautiful addition to the shoes are little gold buckles. 

5 years old? Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment