4 January 2016

2015

This year has been very very exciting for me. 

I've started my GCSEs, begun seriously blogging (which I love to bits!), traveled to what seemed like everywhere, made the bestest of friends and found the real, crazy, 'oh so fab' me. And so, before I ramble the on, I want to thank the readers who have helped me along the way leading me to become the person I am today. You know who you are. Thank you.


 America
My family and I travelled 5,000 miles to possibly my favourite place ever: CALIFORNIA!! I had the best time there and it was definitely the highlight of the year. Shout out to all you Americans making me want to stay there forever and ever (: Not only did I travel to America, but I travelled basically the whole way round Europe with my school friends and absolutely loved it and there made some of the happiest memories.


London
Considering I tell everyone I live in London, I actually don't, I live just outside and I love commuting up to the city. It's such a beautiful city with incredible history, amazing art galleries and endless supplies of bakeries, my favourite of course being The HummingBird Bakery.


Here's to a great year! And now onto another year full of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment