17 February 2015

LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULL

*I know it's a cheesy title, but I'm a cheesy person*

So I've been doing a lot of thinking about this subject recently.
And I've come to this conclusion:

You're alive, it doesn't matter about the small print . You are alive and it's important that you realize that and that you should do things that make you happy, you should say yes and experience things. 
Do the things that you dream of.
Do the things that make you smile and happy.
Do the things that you are scared of, so afterwards you can say you did it.
Do everything experience you're offered because why not? 
Do whatever you want: it's your life.

I found this chalk board in London and it was open for the public to use. I think it's incredible.


I was offered to go to Florida on a school. And it was one if the best decisions of my life, even though I was scared at first.

  
There is no harm in trying things, talking to someone, or saying yes. Because at the end of the day you never know what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment