8 August 2015

HUMMINGBIRD BAKERY FAVOURITES


On a recent trip to London, Zoe, Zoe I and popped along to the HummingBird Bakery for a treat.

So hand in hand, we walked skipped in and chose a little something. Of course, we picked out our favourites which we think you should try to because honestly, these particular ones are on another level of cake.
 

Red Velvet Cupcake




Chocolate & Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie
(If you ever decide on this one, beware. I suggest sharing with a friend)


Cookies & Cream Oreo Cupcake

I have the recipe book for the cupcakes in the bakery, and if you're into the Hummingbird cakes and into cooking, I really suggest having a go. They don't always go well, but they still taste divine. I am still yet to master the ultimate skill which is a raised whoopie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment