23 August 2015

BODY SHOP LIPSTICK 05


I was lucky enough to wonder into The Body Shop when they were selling pretty much everything for £2 (what a steal!) and so of course bought a selection of things.

One of my favourites from the mass buy was The Body Shop Lipstick in 05.

Okay, when I bought it I thought it was an entirely different shade of lipstick, in fact a completely different hue, so when I realised that the lipsticks had been swapped by a previous looker, I was the tiniest bit upset because I didn't think I'd pull of the colour at all, it being a purple and all. However, when I put it on it actually didn't look too bad. The purple matched my skin tone, a cool beige and there was a slight sparkle to it as well which lightened up the lip.

Overall, the lipstick is moisturising and lasting to an extent, so needs applying every so often. It's great for the autumn matching the autumnal colours and could look great with a nude/light brown eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment