9 February 2016

DHC EYELINER & MASCARA




Recently I was sent a mysterious box from Elle magazine


 (after buying a subscription which I completely forgot about) and fangirled for a bit about how this was my first product which had been sent to me. Ha, yeah. When I opened the box though, I was even more excited as I discovered two beautiful products wrapped up like little presents!
DHC DOUBLE PROTECTION MASCARA
As I'm not really a big crazy clumpy lash kinda person, I prefer he more natural look and oh my. Ooooh myyyy indeed. It's honestly so perfect for me and I couldn't be happier with it. It lengths and volumes and honestly it just makes my lashes look super healthy and happy. However, there was one flaw to this beautiful silver tubed liquid, when you cry it just, it just goes everywhere. It's not a kind of smudge, it's a 'woah aha it ain't Halloween, why you dressed as a panda?' So a little tip, don't wear it whilst watching The Princess & The Frog. Yes...don't.
DHC LIQUID EYELINER EX
Can we just about the aesthetics of this eyeliner. It's so gorgeous and I'm like a magpie when it comes to anything shiny so I dived right into that delivery box. In addition, the lid is specifically designed to make sure that the liner doesn't dry up and it works! The eyeliner is long lasting, fine and a strong black and I actually do okay when I attempt to wing it.

Disclaimer: Even though I was sort of sent these products, this is my own opinion and it has not been altered in anyway for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment