15 February 2016

HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER


I'm just going to be honest here and tell y'all a little secret of mine...


I as the crazy romantic that I am, hate Valentine's Day. Dun, dun duuuuun. And when I say I'm a romantic, I mean like hard-core obsessed. Those who know me personally, will know how bad it really is. Let's just say I might shed a few tears when I see romance blossom infront of my eyes. Romance films are just the worst!

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand the whole concept of it and how it is a day in which you show your significant other how much you love them, but really? Really? So before I begin my small and contained rant, may I just say that this didn't happen because of some badass redneck, who left me broken hearted and emotionally damaged, I just developed is opinion on my own. So let's begin!

1. I believe that everyday should be a celebration of love not just some small irrelevant date I'm he calendar. So if you want to buy your partner a dozen red roses on the 27th September out of love, go for it!

2. The commercial industry and how it just goes too far. Some people just need to learn when to stop.

3. The pressure built up by the previous point. For me, giving up your time is the best and most expensive gift you can spend on your partner.

4. How apparently on the 14th PDA (public displays of affection) is totally okay with everyone.

5. How it is assumed that every single romantic ever, should be totally and utterly obsessed with Valentine's Day. Ahaha...guess again.

Now all aside, I am 100% cool with those big believers in V-Day and I think it's so so important to show your love, but trust me, this is done in the simplest of ways.

Happy Valentines Day *sends roses to everyone*
I love you all <33

No comments:

Post a Comment