6 September 2016

SILVER BUCKLED SANDLES






I unwrapped these silver buckled platforms for my birthday in May and they have constantly been on my feet; therefore a blogpost was definitely needed! 

This pair of kickers are really the dream shoes and are definitely made for walking, as well as standing a lil' bit taller (always a bonus). Not only are they super comfy with padded soles, the buckles mean they are easily adjustable for a snug fit and blister free comfort, which is something I often struggle with being constantly on the move.

In addition, they go with pretty much everything and anything due to the light grey colour palette. From cigarette trousers and shredded skinny jeans to a smart figure hugger or pleated skirt, an outfit completed. I would also looove to see these platforms styled with culottes for the autumnal period which is very much so creepin' round the corner!!! EEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment