17 October 2015

W7 LIGHTLY TOASTED



Okay, can we just have a moments silence for the beauty of this product. Thank you.

It was love at first sight when I was trying to find a new selection of eyeshadow colours, and when it came to choosing between a Two Faced Romantic Eye palette and W7 Lightly Toasted palette. W7 Lightly Toasted was a definite winner.

First of all, the shades are so very very fab and pretty much exactly the same as the Urban Decay Naked palette, but a lot cheaper and a very similar amazing quality as well as flawless pigmenting. The colour variety is beautiful and is an assortment of lights and darks on a more of a brown, autumnal level. This obviously means there are so many different 'looks' that you can choose from, for example a heavy smokey eye to a light brown one and eeee, it's just perfection and makes me so happy! Ahaha...I don't know how I have friends.

The eyeshadow being quite pigmented also means that it is long lasting, and when I say long lasting, I mean forgetting to take your make off from the previous night and it staying pretty much in place. (I'm also not suggesting to keep your make up on overnight as your skin needs to breathe and keeping make up on when you're sleeping clogs up the pores, so I would suggest to remove all your make up before hand going to bed.) I would, however suggest to prime your eyes before applying to avoid any awkward crinkles, if you get what I mean? No? Ah, okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment