3 October 2015

COORDINATION APPRECIATION


I'm a big huge crazy super stalker kind of fan of T-Swizzle (Taylor Swift for those not in the fandom) and of course being a fan I tend to 'examine' her clothing choices and may I just say it is pretty damn perfect.

So mid girl crush I went shopping in Kingston and I got a tad excited when I found the shop, Glamorous. It's stock is crazy amazing and ugh, just you could eat it.
Okay wow that's not normal.

 Anyway, tracking back, Taylor Swift wears a lot of coordinated stuff which some would say is just a little bit too much, but I think it's just extremely brave. So when I got into this shop, I picked up a few things including the top for this outfit, but later I found myself walking back to the rack to pick up the shorts. Snaps for Katie for continuing the trend of spending all her money in one shop. How have I not learnt yet?!

 The pattern and colour scheme is very brave even for just the t-shirt, as you can see, but with the shorts it A, worked, B, was even more brave. So skipping along to the counter I bought the whole co-ord outfit and felt very proud of myself.

You can also see that I am wearing a Tommy Hilfiger shirt, which I found whilst scavenging through my mums closet. This overthrow goes with pretty much everything and is perfect for that awkward Summer/Autumn stage because when you're cold you can just throw it over the top of whatever you're wearing. And of course I am also wearing my Frieda Black Suede shoes, which these is a post about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment