31 October 2015

THE WATER FRONT


This half term my family and I headed down to Devon for the week, and one Sunday we went down to a new restaurant which we discovered online and decided to have a try. The place was utterly gorgeous and there was bunting and pots of little red flowers and I kinda sat there rocking back and forth in excitement. 

This restaurant was called 'Water Front' and is quite literally, right on the water front of the Exmouth Bay. I had the 'Scallop Caesar Salad' along with a few of my sisters chips and 'Raspberry Crush Drink' which was lovely and I really recommend as I am sure you can purchase this elsewhere. If you're looking at the website, it's not really that great, but don't be fooled, trust me when you get there it's such a beautiful place with a great view of the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment