13 December 2015

PLAYLIST: DANCING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE


I have been fully dunked into the pool of Christmas and there's no way of me getting out now.

So whilst I was swimming in my festiveness I put together a small Christmas playlist for all the festive elves out there. I hope you like it!

- Ha, well obviously the whole Michael Buble Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition) album because it just wouldn't be Christmas without the arrival of the Bube's!

- Do They Know It's Christmas? 2014 Band Aid 30, my favourite cover by a mile.

- Merry Christmas Everyone, Shakin' Stevena

- Mistletoe, Justin Bieber which I definitely don't listen to all year round...pfft...

- Baby It's Cold Outside, Colbie Caillat

- Santa Tell Me, Ariana Grande. On a side note, is anyone else loving her new perfume at the moment? if you haven't already smelt it, it is gorgeous!

- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, The Jackson 5

- All I Want For Christmas, Mariah Carey of course.

- And my favourite, Last Christmas, Wham! and Taylor Swift (happy 26th to Miss Swift as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment