6 December 2015

PEPPERMINT TEA OBSESSED?


Considering it's now basically Christmas *insert inhuman noise of excitement* it's reaching the temperature of possible snow *insert even louder inhuman noise of excitement*! So of course the warm drinks and sitting next to the fire, whilst my parents endure the endless marathons of Harry Potter, and I absorb it all in and wait for my letter to finally arrive has come around again and I needed a healthier option to constant hot chocolates so in the summer I went on a mission. 

My mission in the summer holidays was to basically find a healthier hot drink and considering the smell of coffee reminds me of nausea from long car journey I opted to steer away from that slightly, and try out the tea range instead. This is when I discovered my true Brit and my love for Peppermint tea. All I can say is that I.AM.OBSESSED. and that is no word of a lie. Please enjoy the photos of me going crazy because I'm a little bit freaky, almost as freaky as my dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment