10 July 2016

A BUSY BEE









*nervously takes a few steps back into the blogging world*


Hi everyone, remember me? No, of course you don't! And I don't blame you. First of all, let me apologise for nothing other than my ultimate laziness and lack of botheration for feeding, petting and generally looking after my blog. I'm hoping to get back into the run of things over the summer, and I promise by the end I'll be happily up-to-date and maybe even posting twice a week *nudge nudge wink wink*.

In all fairness however, it wasn't pure laziness that kept me from blogging, I have been super busy recently. I have had my birthday party, an emotional amount of exams, followed by a horrific parents evening, two canvas' to paint, the Duke of Edinburgh Award expedition, a trip to Wisley and the most exciting part of it all; a week spent in Berlin, Germany! Hopefully now you'll see reasons to forgive me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment