26 July 2016

BRIGHT-N-EARLY


After a lovely trip to Brighton with a couple of my friends, I thought it would be appropriate to make a list of both my favourite Brighton-To-Dos and my Brighton-To-Dos for the future.


- Snoop inside Snoopers Paradise
- Walk along North Laine 
- Admire the crazy graffiti in the North Laine 
- Visit The Lanes
- Dine at Choccywoccydoodah (aka heaven!)
- Or devour a bunch of brownies at Cloud 9
- Sip a cup o' coffee at Marwood
- Purchase a bunch of Cable & Cotton lights
- Soak up the sun in the Royal Pavilion gardens
- Become sadly broke after excessively shopping at the multiple vintage shops, including: Beyond Retro, Wolf and Gypsy, Dirty Harry and Starfish
- Take a trip to the Pier and of course attempt to win a lil' something
- Relax and watch a classic in front of Brighton's Big Screen
-  Or paddle around in the sea as the sun sets

Read about my last trip to Brighton here

No comments:

Post a Comment