21 December 2016

GOLDEN EYES || BLOGMAS


There's no denying that I am an eyeshadow fanatic.

Recently, I counted how many eyeshadow palettes I actually possess and I'm too embarrassed to admit the number! I have such a great love for experimenting with different looks and colours and unfortunately have grown a tendency to not be able to stop once I start!

This eye look has been a favourite of mine for the festive season with the gold highlight in the inner corner and inner lid, and the toasted burgundy blended over the lid and into the crease. I find the gold eyeshadow brightens the eye and makes the look more of a statement. I have also lined my lid with a subtle cat eye, defining the eye further.


Girl, I have also started curling my eyelashes! And let me tell you, the difference it makes to my mascara is incredible. As well as opening up the eye, mascara application is a whole load easier and less time consuming. To settle any worries you may have, curlers do NOT rip out your lashes. Honestly. Yes, some have occasionally come off with the curlers, but eyelashes do fall out and that is totally normal. The only advice I would give to newbies in the curling wold is:

1. Curl then apply mascara 2. Clean the curler regularly, to remove any mascara remains 3. BE CAREFUL, though they are safe tools don't get too curler happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment