6 December 2016

WONDER'FULL RIMMEL

*photo without mascara*

I am always on a hunt for a new mascara, so whilst I was on my monthly drugstore haul I found the 'Wonder'full Mascara with Argon Oil' by Rimmel

You know it, I was sucked in by the pretty bronze packaging! 

Who could resist it's golden charm? For £7.99 it also promised to lengthen and give volume to my lashes, and it does just that! Unlike many mascaras it does not have a tendency to clump my lashes together into spider legs, but coats each lash separately creating an au naturel look, which I personally prefer. The addition of argon oil helps the smoothness of mascara application resulting in an effective light weight coating. 

The only thing I would criticise the mascara on is the size of the wand, though it effectively paints each lash, it is large and would not have as clean an application to my lower lashes.

You can purchase the mascara here


P.S. My loves, it's almost Christmas! And you know what that means for bloggers? BLOGMAS!! I am already enjoying so many blogmas posts, I cannot wait for more! Sadly, I didn't get my act together in time for the beginning of blogmas due to the stress of mocks arriving, however, I am hopefully going to be beginning my blogmas as soon as I break up for the Christmas holiday. I've got lots of exciting posts to share, so keep posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment